User-Friendly Website Design
A user-friendly website is designed with your potential and current clients in mind; it is aligned with your business goals.
Why you should have a user-friendly website
- Your website can help your business
Your website is not just an online brochure; it can actively contribute to your business’ growth.
- Websites that are not user-friendly turn away clients
Most people will come to your site looking for a specific piece of information; it is vital that your site be very effective at filling their need; otherwise you will lose visitors:
65% of website visitors give up before they find what they came for and 40% of users who abandon a website never come back (Boston Consulting Group).
Attract more clients
Visitors stay longer on a user-friendly site, giving you more time to convince them to choose you over your competition
Read “5 Ways your Website May be Hurting Your Business”, on Lucid Web, Allegra Communications’ blog
Website design pricing varies according to several factors such as:
- number of pages within the site
- graphic design work
- number of dynamic pages (forms, shopping carts, etc.)
- size of content within the pages
- For small to medium-sized websites, rates are usually between 750$ and 3000$ (CDN)
Contact us for more information